Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Tuesday Ten



Ten Everyday Things Making Me Happy



1. The way Buck get so excited when I come in the school room in the morning and it looks like it’s because he wants to get out of his cage, but he leaps to the door as I open it and then stops in the opening and bows his head in relief for me to pet him.




2. When I get into the perfect cozy sleeping position on the world’s best pillow and drop off to sleep.




3. When the lunch bell rings and I discover that Yesterday Mindy made me a lunchbox all ready to go.




4. Pausing in the middle of school to pet the ever-available silky bunny on the school room rug.




5. That moment when school is done and I can go in my room and shut the door and exhale.




6. My puzzle table.




7. Drinking espresso out of a ridiculously fancy teacup like I live in Downton Abbey.




8. Jason’s new fuzzy blanket he got while I was away, which I’ve been sneaking snuggles with when he’s not using it. Seriously, does fuzzy blanket technology keep getting better, or do my fuzzies become imperceptibly less fuzzy until I’m reminded what a new one feels like?




9. Burning a nice-smelling candle every day during school.




10. My bedroom fireplace.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...