Sunday, May 28, 2017

Lots of jars and lots of lessons



These:




represent a big relief in my life.


Those, and the 51 other pints we did, I mean.


My assembly-line crew was awesome.




Their help drastically slashed the time it took compared to last year, even though we did an extra dozen.


An even bigger relief is that I just finished yearly lesson planning for next school year.  All the new curricula is in (always exciting!) and the lesson numbers have been sent to my IT department {Jason} to create an evenly-spaced schedule for the year.


Sorting out all those lessons was a humongous job that involved sitting at a table surrounded by stacks of books for hours and days, alternating between scribbling in a notebook and typing out lists as I pored over page after page.


It was also my excuse for why everyone's been scrounging for food and laundry.


So now that jelly is jarred and school planning is set, I have no reason not to return to our regularly scheduled program of three square meals and clean underwear.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...