Monday, May 20, 2024

“May is squishy”



 



I could’ve sworn I read a pithy quote about how the month of May has all the things squished into it, but Google won’t tell me what it is now.





Morning view of the lake where we went on a super-quick getaway as a children’s ministry team



Sports tournaments.


Graduation parties.


Awards banquets.


Final exams.


Finishing school.


Getting it all in place for next year’s school.


Recruiting teachers for summer Sunday school and VBS.


Thanking the past year’s teachers.


Summer job paperwork.


A college student moving back in.


Spring dances.


Summer clothes.



I had the best Mother’s Day. This was my delightful charcuterie dinner.



Coral model the kids are growing from some mixture of poisonous chemicals. Deadly but so pretty!



Then add in the oil changes, inspections, and registration renewals that the cars need; and every kind of appointment from the doctor to the vet to new glasses to the HVAC to the orthodontist; and then when somebody inadvertently honors me with an invitation to their birthday party I about lose my mind.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...