Thursday, March 19, 2015

Spring break



Once again I'm so glad that we homeschool, for the reason that we set our own schedule.  We're on spring break for four whole weeks and I'm so relieved.  The house is hurtling toward completion and I've been there every day.


I did, however, forget that every year over spring break we get sick.


At the moment it's me with a stomachache.  But again--so grateful I have kids big enough to serve their siblings peanut butter and jelly while I groan on the couch.  Such a relief from the days of relentlessly demanding little ones to whom it doesn't matter how awful you feel.


The plumber was working yesterday, so I think we have running water now.  Here's hoping I'm up and at 'em in time to pack, because it looks like a real house now.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...