Friday, August 14, 2015

Playground day



The kids and I were discussing phones the other day after I listened to a voicemail in front of them.  In making the point that I'm old, I said, "I remember before there were even answering machines!  The phone would just keep ringing until they hung up."


To which Jeddy said, "What's an answering machine?"


I'm older than I even thought.






The kids had great fun on this swing.  






Now picture each of them scooting over, one by one, to make room next to Lizzy for another little boy who wanted on.  Now picture all five of them swinging delightedly, except for poor Lizzy, whose face was awash in disgust because the boy right next to her was enthusiastically picking his nose the whole time, about five inches away from her.


I really wanted a picture of that, but my conscience didn't allow me to out someone else's kid on the internet.  Suffice it to say that Lizzy can be very expressive.



1 comment:

  1. Would love to have seen that! haha! Where is this gorgeous playground?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...