Friday, January 22, 2016

Outdoor-only beauty



It's been a long time since I've posted.  


I got some decorating money for Christmas so I've been working on redoing (or just doing, for the first time) the living room.  The problem is, between schooling, making dinner, laundry, and locking myself up to decompress from all the TALKING, I'm only left with snatches of time to think about prettying things up.  


Plus every time I leave the room, this happens.




Step one was to roll up the rug and rearrange the furniture.






And rearrange it again.




And again.




And again.




Eventually it was time to put the rug back.










And that's about as far as I've gotten on that.


School is plugging along.  We've passed Halfway Day now.




And we spent our anniversary on the beach!


Nobody on the beach but seagulls.
















We hit the books extra hard this week to earn the day off today...




...for snow!


This is it just starting, assuming accurate forecasts.










As you can see, we've kept the driveway pretty clear so far.  The next 24 inches will be noooo problem.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...