Thursday, July 30, 2020

Photo class



I'm spending my time this summer--when I'm not lounging and reading books--working through a photography course.  I'm about 2/3 of the way through.




It's covered such things so far as exposure, flash, lighting, composition, foreground, and leading lines, and soon it will move into post-processing.




Most exciting so far has been learning how to take night photos.














This one is my favorite of all.  I never knew how to do stuff like this before.




 


We also went to a picturesque lake last Sunday afternoon.

























The turtles obligingly became portrait subjects the other day.










I dabbled with Photoshop for these but I look forward to maybe knowing a little bit what I'm doing once I do the next lessons.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...