Sunday, November 8, 2020

More beach pictures



As the calendar turns to November and the leaves drop, what better time to bask in the warm glow of beach memories? 





Would that my only concern was whether I need to bring a sweater to sit on the beach all day.








Lizzy had her tenth birthday while we were there.










The glory of beachfront property is that you can go back inside for a cup of coffee anytime you want.  On this day, I did so, then sipped it in my beach chair.  Then others went back for a kayak that was at the house and brought it down.  The kids discovered tiny adorable frogs in it, which they caught and put in my (fortunately empty) coffee mug.




























Skewering millions of cheese cubes for Lizzy’s birthday dinner: lunchmeat and cheese skewers, salad, fruit, and Ramen noodle soup, as requested.














Dessert was courtesy of our kind friends who baked berry chocolate cupcakes, topped with berry glaze and homemade whipped cream!




Let adult game night begin.






Next day the kids found a little crab which they insisted I could hold.




I wasn’t a huge fan.












Viva la beach.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...