Saturday, October 31, 2020

#Onedayhh

 


So there’s a yearly thing called Onedayhh (One Day Hour by Hour) where you post pics of each hour of your mundane day—a neat way to capture what your daily life is like in this season.  I’m sure it would’ve been interesting to compare if I had had a free hand back in the 20-teens.



Also, I missed the actual day.  Which is ok because I’m not on Instagram anyway.



One Day 2020:  Friday, October 30.



7:06 a.m.:  Reading my Bible and catching up on old sermon notes, in the bathroom so I can turn on the light without disturbing Jason.





8:41 a.m.:  Getting dressed.





9:03 a.m.:  Have finished our Bible lesson and Jeddy is getting ready to exit for the day to do his own school.





9:23 a.m.:  Geography lesson with Lizzy and Caleb.




10:20 a.m.:  Spelling lesson with Caleb while Lizzy does reading.








11:09 a.m.:  Caleb does his math while I do grammar with Lizzy.




12:15 p.m.:  A low-lying rainbow out the front window at lunchtime.




12:59 p.m.:  Gathering up library books to return on my weekly library run.





3:33 p.m.:  Giving Ada the list of supplies I need for this weekend’s Sunday school class.  She made me the “little house.”





4:04 p.m.:  Doing school prep for next week.





4:46 p.m.:  Taking a walk.








8:31 p.m.:  Making a grocery list.






9:48 p.m.:  Laundry.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...