Saturday, October 23, 2021

Note to self: read the tag

 


Dear Tennessee condo dryer,


I cordially apologize for blaming you for the past three months for shrinking my underwear while we were on vacation.  I confess I have repeatedly and unfairly disparaged you and I humbly beg your forgiveness.  You are not culpable for my erroneous laundry sorting.  The fault is mine for wearing my daughter’s underwear for the past twelve weeks while fidgeting, squirming, and loudly complaining that the vacation dryer shriveled my skivvies.  


In reality, you treated my unmentionables with utmost respect and care, and for that I salute you.  In future I will consider that the cause of my discomfort may lie closer to home.  Please accept my humblest apologies. 


Sincerely,

Mindy  




Photo by Charles Deluvio on Unsplash




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...