Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Almost summer



 I think I’m gonna make it.



Caleb finished school for the year this morning.  



The girls are plugging along.  They have a few more days.  



The summer Sunday school is written; only logistics need to be worked out (like snack distribution).



I decided I can deal with the rest of next year’s school planning in August, so I put away all my notes with the unopened boxes of new books.



I finished reading Huck Finn before Ada’s last book report is due.



If I can get through the tail end of baseball and soccer season, the spring piano recital, the rest of school, a family dentist appointment, and new glasses for Lizzy, I’ll soon be in full swing with VBS planning, weekly Sunday school teaching, horse riding lessons, swim team, youth group camp outs, and family reunions.



The kids are convinced they’re going to be bored this summer.



I might defenestrate the next child who suggests that.



Jeddy and Jason flew across the country yesterday.  I downloaded an airline tracker and we were glued to it for hours.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...