Sunday, January 1, 2023

That week where we don’t know who we are, what day it is, or what the heck is going on



…which could describe beach week or other vacation, but in this case I’m talking about the indecipherable week between Christmas and New Year’s.  


Midweek the younger kids shipped off to Grandma’s house for a couple nights of cousin sleepovers, so Jason took me on a Very Romantic walk in the park under the Christmas lights.




Basically my Christmas vacation looked like day after blissful day of this:




One day was different because Nana and Grandpa came, fresh off their Australian cruise.






New Year’s Eve I got my act together enough to make a giant charcuterie board on butcher paper on the counter, which is totally the way to do it.




Easy labeling and easy cleanup.







Happy New Year!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...