Saturday, October 7, 2023

Elderly

 


This is the time of year when my home’s general unkemptness really comes in handy as first-rate seasonal decor.

















Nothing is scarier than knowing that I actually live here.









We had our promised double date with Jed and Maddie as their birthday gift to me; and when did we turn into our parents? Jason and I arrived early, and at the end of dinner we begged off because it was “getting late” and we were tired and wanted to go home, while those whippersnappers made plans to carry on the evening elsewhere. After 8:00!! We barely made the drive home.



Also I threw out my shoulder playing Just Dance on the Wii with Lizzy.



Jason’s 101-year-old grandfather came over for lunch and why do I identify more with him than with my teenagers?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...