Monday, March 13, 2017

March



Caleb, to a person not of our own household and who did not ask for this information:  

"I had pooping problems. 

 Big problems.  

GIANT problems."


Indeed he did.


Since last time I administered a laxative to a child I overdosed them and regretted it, I put Caleb on a 3-pears-a-day diet until the problem was solved.  Not peacefully, not beautifully... but solved.








In-like-a-lion-out-like-a-lamb March is more like a ninja this year, sneaking in on 70 degrees and then sucker punching us with a freezing (forecasted) snowstorm.


Old Man Winter is running a little late this year.


The only member of our household who can comfortably fit inside a coffee box.


"Don't tread on me"













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...