Friday, February 28, 2020

Links from the bunny trail



"Two Ways to Prepare for Worship"--a timely encouragement and a hint about how to prepare your heart for worship this Sunday.




- A little less timely, but I thought this was a thought-provoking article to aid in self-reflection... even if it's not January anymore.




- This totally inspired me.  Could I really read twelve books for fun this year?  More than that, could I expand my reading horizons by reading something different than what I'd normally pick?  I actually made some idea lists related to this challenge, but I'm not totally committing... yet.




- Dude, did you know you can play practice Boggle online?  Just don't tell Jason I'm secretly practicing for our date night competitions.




- Also, how neat is this?  Rules for a bazillion card games, and you can search by number of players you want, or age of player, or type of card game.  So handy!  (See what I did there?)




- An article reminding me--and reassuring me--that believing in Jesus is reasonable.  Faith doesn't know all the answers, but it's not stupid.




- This is kind of intriguing.  I wonder if it really works?




Happy Friday!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...