- "Two Ways to Prepare for Worship"--a timely encouragement and a hint about how to prepare your heart for worship this Sunday.
- A little less timely, but I thought this was a thought-provoking article to aid in self-reflection... even if it's not January anymore.
- This totally inspired me. Could I really read twelve books for fun this year? More than that, could I expand my reading horizons by reading something different than what I'd normally pick? I actually made some idea lists related to this challenge, but I'm not totally committing... yet.
- Dude, did you know you can play practice Boggle online? Just don't tell Jason I'm secretly practicing for our date night competitions.
- Also, how neat is this? Rules for a bazillion card games, and you can search by number of players you want, or age of player, or type of card game. So handy! (See what I did there?)
- An article reminding me--and reassuring me--that believing in Jesus is reasonable. Faith doesn't know all the answers, but it's not stupid.
- This is kind of intriguing. I wonder if it really works?