Monday, August 24, 2020

Graduating to the next thing



While the world goes back and forth on covid reopening--back to school, school at home, back to school again, maybe not--we have calmly transitioned from lazy hazy summer days to school days.  Which means I finished my photography class and am practicing my post-processing skills.


These two I posted previously, before processing; here they are after processing.






Another couple of assignments involved taking a billion pictures of this bridge.








The children joined me on assignment.


And Ears.










As all good things on this earth must end, even summer, I am now spending my days schooling and picking up library books, rather than biking to bridges to snap pictures all day.  Ay and alas; but as will shortly be seen, the long haul to Christmas break didn't start right away.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...