Wednesday, July 2, 2014

School wind-down and assorted cuteness



Tomorrow is the last day of school!  




Ada's already finished with kindergarten.








This was at the grocery store.  I normally go by myself on Saturdays but because Jason had to work and I love my husband VERY MUCH, I took the little ones.  And pushed this around.




You might be a homeschooler if you have the following text conversation with your spouse:


M:  I think you ate our science experiment

J:  huh? oh banana?
    am I going to die?


We restarted the experiment and posted a warning this time.




Caleb hard at work:




Here, Jeddy takes over the math while Caleb surreptitiously erases all his completed work.




Almost done!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...