Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Weird, wonderful, wacktacular week



What do you get when you combine 570 preschool and elementary-age children, high-energy music, a Weird Animals theme, and a few essential Bible truths?


Well, you get less brainpower to blog, for one thing.


But, you also get Vacation Bible School!  (Where Jesus' love is one-of-a-kind!)


So picture me getting my 4 children in the car every morning this week at 7:45, picking up 3 additional neighbor kids, driving to church, and dropping one off in the nursery, two in the preschool auditorium, and the other four in two different elementary groups, and signing myself in.  Then my day actually begins when I meet my crew of 6 (other) girls, greet them, sing and play with them, and move through various stations with my "pod" of 6 other crews, all of whom I'm overseeing as a mentor crew leader.   And picture about 520 other children moving around too.


Is your head spinning yet?  Because mine is.


It's been a great week though.  Can I leave my feet up until tomorrow?


4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...