Thursday, August 7, 2014

Not really worth blogging about



I had a dream last night that I was vacuuming.


The sad part is, it was a good dream.




Yes, besides VBS, the most exciting thing to happen around here in the last few weeks was the arrival of our new vacuum cleaner.


It came with both an upright and a shoulder-pack component and everyone wanted in on the action.






I think my house got cleaner in one day than it's been in the past eight years.


So light, even a three-year-old can use it!


Caleb had another birthday party.




And discovered our friends have the perfect ledge in their house for vrooms.




As for the rest of us, we're mostly recovered from viruses we brought home from VBS, and what I think is a pinched nerve in my hip from too many piggy-back rides at VBS is slowly improving.  (Meaning I can walk like I'm under the age of 90 today.)


We're (I'm) gearing up for back-to-school soon.  I'm a bit nervous about Caleb's total disregard for common sense and how that will play out, but I'm excited to start having three students this year!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...