Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Throwback Tuesday



November is cold, and not very pretty.  Thus I find myself with the itch to write but an empty photo folder.


The following can hardly be considered a rerun, since all these photos predate this blog.




This little burrito angel is Ada.  Right now she's next to me wearing her new glasses, curlers in her hair, reading Harry Potter, very likely to stay up later than I'll make it.


Jeddy at the dentist, age three:




Tomorrow will be his first dentist appointment with braces on.  He has glasses too, and contacts, as well as a middle school Bible study group, an online algebra class, and a larger shoe size than I.


It only took two years for Ada to become fabulous.




This is still one of my favorite pictures I've ever taken, 2011-era cellphone camera notwithstanding:




I still think Sea World should want to pay me big bucks for that.


Below, Ada does pre-kindergarten work while two-year-old Lizzy does her school on a scrap of paper.




Today Ada is in fourth grade, writing reports and doing multi-digit multiplication.  Lizzy is learning to read and filling in sheets of addition and subtraction answers.




And this little wide-eyed cutie is Caleb.  He now brushes his own teeth, gets himself up and dressed in the morning, and maintains an enormous and bustling city on a table in his bedroom, with roads, trucks, buildings and tracks. 


Here's to the next ten years of their life!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...