Monday, March 23, 2020

Thoughts I never had until a coronavirus pandemic took over the world



Does buying pickles count as a life-sustaining activity?




I wonder where I can find more penguin videos.




Why did you rip up that napkin??  Do you realize that was the last napkin we had in the house??!!



I hope my parents aren't being foolish and inviting all their friends over for a party.




*goes to grocery store*  Don't cough.  Don't sniff!  Do not touch face.  Don't make eye contact.  Oh wait, eye contact is ok.  Give a wide berth.  Try to look friendly while avoiding humans.  Don't sniff.  Try to look normal and healthy.  Don't touch your face! ...Please God, I don't want to go grocery shopping ever again.




If karma is real, someday there will be a virus that makes it so you can't stay home and you have to be out with all the people all the time to stay safe.  And then all the introverts who are a little inappropriately happy that everyone has to stay home now will feel the extroverts' pain.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...