Thursday, July 9, 2015

Aiming for normal



I'm still getting better.  I realized this morning that I was putting on mascara with one hand, without using the other hand to steady it.


And... I started jogging.


I'm walking gracefully at 3mph every day, so yesterday I added in 1/8 mile of jogging.  Even though I feel great walking, when I break into a (very slow) jog, I suddenly feel like a clunky robot.  Apparently my body has forgotten how.  But it's a start.


(Actually getting out of the wheelchair was a start.  I suppose a clumsy jog is more like the middle/end.)


I unpacked the last of the moving boxes this week too, which was great.  I've been working on reclaiming my closets from the chaos that overtook them while I was sick, and rearranging my kitchen so I can find things.


It was most satisfying to realphabetize my spices.




Ahhhhhh.  It's my kitchen again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...