Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Boring



I'm awfully boring this February.  




So boring all I have pictures of are garden statuaries and a few birds.




I'm tempted to say February itself is boring:  blah weather, brown world, no interesting holidays, no school novelty or end-of-year excitement.


Don't misunderstand.  I'm so thankful for boringness.  It means I or my immediate loved ones don't have baffling medical conditions or other disasters going on.




But it doesn't make for a nifty blog.


If only I had started blogging years ago when I had ever-changing baby pictures all the time.


But all that interestingness just about killed me and I didn't have the wherewithal to write anyhow.




So I was getting ready to blame February, until I realized that in past Februaries we've had some pretty cool field trips or gigantic snow--not counting daily toddler antics.


Then again, one February was spent toilet shopping.


So folks, it's not all glamour and thrills over here.


Not in February at least.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...