Friday, October 16, 2015

Day 16: The Valley



This post is part of a 31-day series.




Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil, for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

-Psalm 23:4





If I go through the valley of the shadow, it’s because God is leading me there, and going there with me.  It’s not a divine oops. 


Fear not, believer, for if you are going into the valley, that is where your Lord is.



It would be a very sharp and trying experience to me to think that I have an affliction which God never sent me, that the bitter cup was never filled by his hand, that my trials were never measured out by him, nor sent to me by his arrangement of their weight and quantity.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...